Kanawha Scales & Systems, Inc. has engineered, designed and supported over 240 Batch Weigh Loadout Systems in ten countries on five Continents. As a customer you can be confident that the product you purchase will exceed your expectations. In fact, our first installed Loadout – in 1978 – is still in service.
Kanawha Scales & Systems, Inc. design and fabrication capabilities include both train and truck batch weigh loading systems that can be used at mines, ports, transfer stations and in nearly any application that our customer desires, these include options of . Our experience ranges from coal to iron ore, aggregates to manganese, and everything in between. The systems we design can be either operator attended or completely unattended.
Besides the physical systems, Kanawha Scales & Systems, Inc. dedicated software development department has designed and created custom reporting and operating software that is custom tailored to the customer’s specific needs. Also, you can be assured that should a problem arise, there is only one place to call for your mechanical or IT service needs.
As the recognized leader in loading systems with unmatched loading accuracy as well as having certifications from the USA (National Institute of Standards and Technology / N.T.E.P.), Australia (NMI Pattern Approval), China (W&M Pattern Approval), India (W&M’s Approval) and Mongolia (W&M’s Approval).
- Over 240 systems supplied worldwide since 1978
- Batch Weigh and Volumetric Type Loadouts
- Industries: Mines, Ports, Transfer stations
- Products: Coal, Iron Ore, Aggregates, Salt, Phosphates, Manganese
- Operator Attended and Unattended Modes of Operation
- USA NIST/NTEP, OIML/Australia, China Pattern Approval, Mongolia and India W&M’s approval
- Truck Manifest/Reports
- RFID and Bar Code Identification
- Single and Double Trailer Loading
- Typical Truck Loading Rates:
Kanawha Scales & Systems offers rapid and high precision loading system solutions for the following products:
- Iron Ore
- Frac Sand
- Wood Pellets
- Petroleum Coke
- Bulk Material